The Music Forum
The Music Forum

A place for a friendly chat about what music you like
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 What did you..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: What did you..   Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:31 pm

Last buy?

I just picked up a Less than Jake CD from ebay for 99p Very Happy

One bidder for some reason chris142.gif
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What did you..   Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:25 pm

Billy Ocean cd from Play.com needed copy of Carrabean Queen for forthcoming disco
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What did you..   Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:04 am

Nice one John, very cool band! the last thing I bought was Jean Michel Jarre's AERO.

Chris
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What did you..   Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:39 pm

Was it a mint one Chris........



lol!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What did you..   Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:41 pm

djsteady wrote:
Billy Ocean cd from Play.com needed copy of Carrabean Queen for forthcoming disco

Heard it all now... a disco Steady... could think of better ones than that chris125.gif
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What did you..   Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:13 pm

bigjohnl wrote:
djsteady wrote:
Billy Ocean cd from Play.com needed copy of Carrabean Queen for forthcoming disco

Heard it all now... a disco Steady... could think of better ones than that chris125.gif

Nothing wrong with a little bit a Billy Ocean
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What did you..   Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:46 pm

Nothing right with it either mate ha ha ha ha!

Chris
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What did you..   Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:47 pm

Pict wrote:
Was it a mint one Chris........



lol!

No orange lol!

Chris
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What did you..   Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:11 pm

djsteady wrote:
bigjohnl wrote:
djsteady wrote:
Billy Ocean cd from Play.com needed copy of Carrabean Queen for forthcoming disco

Heard it all now... a disco Steady... could think of better ones than that chris125.gif

Nothing wrong with a little bit a Billy Ocean

Might make a good coaster or maybe a frisbie.

Heard that discs are good for keeping birds away from soft fruits in the garden...

See good uses so that it never gets played lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What did you..   

Back to top Go down
 
What did you..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Music Forum :: chit chat :: chit chat-
Jump to: