The Music Forum
The Music Forum
The Music Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Music Forum

A place for a friendly chat about what music you like

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  

wots your all time......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

wots your all time...... Empty
PostSubject: wots your all time......   wots your all time...... EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 6:58 pm

Favorite Live act....?

Mines Queen, Freddie was one of the best live showmen of all time......sadly missed.. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
cj
Admin
Admin
cj

Male Number of posts : 582
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: wots your all time......   wots your all time...... EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 7:02 pm

Me has to be the first time i saw status quo back in 1984 at trentham gardens chris142.gif

Last edited by cj on Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.statusquo.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: wots your all time......   wots your all time...... EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 7:02 pm

I've seen so many great acts over the years it's difficult to say, Maiden in 1988 at Donington was unreal but Alice Cooper at the NEC the year before was a great show as well!

Chris
Back to top Go down
stella
Mega mouth
Mega  mouth
stella

Female Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: wots your all time......   wots your all time...... EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 2:18 am

Michael Jackson without a doubt...amazing performer

However, and don't laugh, but I once took my big sister to see Lionel Ritchie at the NEC, and that was a fantastic night. The place was alight when he performed Dancing on the Ceiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wots your all time......   wots your all time...... EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 2:48 pm

Loved Fields of the Nephilim when I seen them... fantastic at the Glasgow barrows.

The twice I seen Dogs were fun as my mate set his hair on fire both times Laughing

That should have tought him about hair spray and bloke.... just not right!!! :)

John
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wots your all time......   wots your all time...... EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 7:19 pm

stella wrote:
Michael Jackson without a doubt...amazing performer

However, and don't laugh, but I once took my big sister to see Lionel Ritchie at the NEC, and that was a fantastic night. The place was alight when he performed Dancing on the Ceiling.

LIONEL RITCHIE.................. affraid affraid affraid i wouldn't admit to that on open forum if i were you Stella lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wots your all time......   wots your all time...... EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 10:12 pm

Don't worry Steady... I think it is for shock value.... can't be for the music anyway chris18.gif

And yeah I would have set the place a light for that song as well.. petrol..... match.... chris125.gif
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wots your all time......   wots your all time...... EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 4:00 pm

i know where your coming from John.... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wots your all time......   wots your all time...... EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 10:50 am

Pink Floyd - Nothing comes close!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wots your all time......   wots your all time...... EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 12:00 pm

simple minds seen em 8 times total class live
Back to top Go down
stella
Mega mouth
Mega  mouth
stella

Female Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: wots your all time......   wots your all time...... EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 1:05 pm

My sister had never been to a concert in her life at that point I think she was 40.

she loves motown as I do and it was CHEAP!!!

I didn't expect it to be as good as it was so it was a nice surprise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wots your all time......   wots your all time...... Empty

Back to top Go down

wots your all time......
Page 1 of 1